COPD is a chronic lung disease that many people have it but don't know about it. Please answer these questions to find out your risk classification for COPD. If you are at high-risk for COPD, you will be able to book a home spirometry test.
1. Do you have a history of asthma / COPD?
2. Do you cough several times on most days?
3. Do you bring up phlegm or mucus most days?
4. Do you get out of breath more easily than others your age?
5. Are you a current smoker or ex-smoker?
Are you currently taking any inhalers or oral medication prescribed by your doctor?
Enter Prescribed Medicine Name